Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
At Centura, we divide financial planning services into two categories: 1) Steps that make your plan just “good enough” and 2) Steps that actually move the needle and make a measurable difference in your wealth.
In this episode, Derek Myron and Sean Clark unpack the four steps that fall “below-the-line” and three steps that fall “above-the-line” in financial planning. They further explain the impact that each step has on your financial plan.
Derek and Sean discuss:
- What sets Centura Wealth Advisory’s Liberated Wealth® Process apart
- The importance of adopting a forward-looking approach to tax planning
- How Centura professionals collaborate with CPAs and estate planning attorneys to improve the client experience
- How balance sheet optimization works (and why it matters)
- And more
Connect With Derek Myron:
Connect With Sean Clark:
Connect With Centura Wealth Advisory:
- (858) 771-9500
- Centura Wealth Advisory
- LinkedIn: Centura Wealth Advisory