A lot of people are minimizing their estate taxes through current estate tax exemptions. But what if you aren’t ready to transfer your wealth, and want to retain access to your assets?
There are multiple gifting strategies to help you do that.
Join Kyle Malmstrom and Charles Levun, partner at Levun, Goodman & Cohen LLP, as they dive into these tax saving strategies. They explore ways to help you transfer maximum wealth to your beneficiaries in light of the expected tax changes under the Biden Administration.
- The potential impact of future tax changes on your estate plan
- How to use trust funds to transfer wealth while ensuring creditor protection
- Ways to enhance your tax exclusions by using various discounting techniques
- What to do if your estate is too small to give away
- And more
Connect With Charles Levun:
- (847) 509-7700
- Levun, Goodman & Cohen, LLP
- Tax Forum
- LinkedIn: Charles Levun
- LinkedIn: Levun, Goodman & Cohen, LLP
- Facebook: Tax Forum
Connect With Centura Wealth Advisory:
About Our Guest:
Charles Levun is a partner and one of the founders of Levun, Goodman & Cohen. In addition to his role as a full-time practicing tax and business attorney, Mr. Levun is an author and educator who has developed a national reputation in the field of taxation. Mr. Levun has been practicing law since 1970, focusing on a business and tax practice, with a concentration in the representation of closely held businesses and wealthy individuals, business structuring and estate planning.