The Build Back Better Act has recently been passed by the U.S. House of Representatives.
While it is yet to become a law, there are steps you can take today to minimize the legislative proposal’s impact on your wealth transfer, in case it is passed.
In this episode, Derek Myron and Kyle Malmstrom dive into the potential tax implications of the proposal for retirement plan owners. They also share how they are helping clients at Centura Wealth Advisory to prepare for these expected tax changes.
Derek and Kyle discuss:
- Why they believe the new proposal to be an “assault on the U.S. retirement plans”
- People who might be severely affected by this potential tax law change
- How existing wealth transfer strategies might become obsolete under the new proposal
- Best practices to minimize your estate taxes
- And more
- The Build Back Better Framework
- Live Life Liberated, ep. 42: How To Optimize Retirement Plan Distributions (In Light of Proposed Tax Changes)
Connect With Centura Wealth Advisory: