One of the goals of this podcast is to help you understand what it’s like to work with Centura Wealth Advisory before you even become a client.
And who better to talk about the client experience than one of our current clients?
In this episode, Roby Kotcamp interviews our client David Pann, who has held executive positions at major tech companies like Microsoft, Yahoo!, and Netscape, and is currently on the path to retirement. David shares his experience in using Centura Wealth Advisory’s Liberated Wealth® process.
- How his goals and priorities shifted while advancing his career and accumulating wealth
- Reasons to bring in professionals instead of managing your own finances
- How he benefits from Centura Wealth’s holistic, process-driven approach (with examples)
- His advice to other high-net-worth individuals looking for efficient wealth management
- And more
Connect With David Pann:
Connect With Centura Wealth Advisory:
- (858) 771-9500
- Centura Wealth Advisory
- LinkedIn: Derek Myron
- LinkedIn: Kyle Malmstrom
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Freeman
- LinkedIn: Centura Wealth Advisory
About Our Guest:
David Pann is a current client of Centura Wealth Advisory. Having been a senior SaaS & global search advertising software executive, David Pann has expertise in R&D, product management, marketing, online marketplace design, & multi-channel field enablement & operations to create scalable solutions & businesses.
The presented testimonial is from a current Centura client and is for informational purposes only. The statements provided should not be considered as a representation of all client experiences, which may differ substantially.