Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Interest rates have been considerably lower than inflation for several months now. However, we have started experiencing a rise in interest rates.
During this transition period, as interest and inflation rates adjust over time, how can you strive for better risk-adjusted returns?
Sean Clark, Director of Financial Planning, and David Cariani, Vice President, answer this question in today’s episode! They explore financial planning and investment strategies to help you cope with rising interest rates.
Sean and David discusses:
- Why interest rates are a key input into your planning and investment decisions
- Potential impact of rising interest rates on the U.S. economy
- How to minimize the risk of principal loss and reduced purchasing power
- Four alternative investments to consider over traditional fixed income
- And more
- Episode 31: How Life Insurance Solutions Can be Used as an Alternative to Fixed Income Investments With Christopher Hyman
- Episode 35: Structured Notes Simplified With Robert Sowinski
Connect With Centura Wealth Advisory: