Congress has recently approved an additional $310 Billion in SBA PPP loans. This aims at supporting small businesses in running their operations and paying their workers. However, it is crucial that business owners gain an in-depth understanding of this program in order to optimize SBA PPP loans.
At Centura Wealth Advisory, we help small business owners by through tax planning and business strategies to maximize their wealth.
Today, Derek Myron joins tax expert Curt Welker, CPA tax partner with PKF San Diego to provide a breakdown of the SBA PPP. Together they offer many key facts about this program and answer your burning questions.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What should business owners do before and when they have gotten the PPP SBA loan
- The hurdles business owners need to jump through before receiving complete loan forgiveness
- Important strategies you can implement to optimize this program for your business
- Can employers defer social security payroll taxes under the PPP
- How can business owners free up additional cash flow in these times
- And more!
Tune in now to learn all about the SBA PPP program and how it can help keep your business afloat!