When it comes to marketing, businesses need to constantly evolve to keep up with new trends and techniques that will help attract prospects to their product or service. With the global shutdowns and necessary transformation to doing business in a virtual environment, some business owners have been able to adapt and in some cases thrive.
In this episode, Jonathan Freeman speaks with Sharon Spooler, Area Managing Partner at Chief Outsiders, to discuss how businesses can ramp up their virtual marketing efforts in the midst of a pandemic.
In this episode you will learn:
- What distinguishes a successful company in terms of their marketing efforts
- Typical reactions from business leaders marketing activities during difficult climates
- How business “pivoted” as a result of the pandemic, a strength of those who prospered
- Key trends that continue to show success in marketing in this new environment
- How to determine if you need to increase spending in marketing to improve your ROI
- And more!
Tune in to pivot your focus to start delivering value to your customers!