Whether you want to recruit the best talent, motivate your current team, or boost business performance, success boils down to one key element –– leadership.
In this episode, Jonathan Freeman speaks with Mitch Simon, the founder of Simon Leadership Alliance, and a master business and leadership coach. Jonathan and Mitch reveal their strategies to enhance your leadership skills, build a high-performing team, and accelerate your business growth.
- How to maintain a strong company culture in a virtual environment
- Ways to encourage a collaborative team spirit within your organization
- Why the workplace is the new frontier for personal development
- The underrated benefits of hiring a professional leadership coach
- And more
Connect With Mitch Simon:
- Simon Leadership Alliance
- LinkedIn: Mitch Simon
- Instagram: Mitch Simon
Connect With Centura Wealth Advisory:
About Our Guest:
Through his team building retreats, results-focused workshops, executive coaching, and top ranked leadership program, Mitch Simon inspires executives, entrepreneurs and leaders around the globe to lead through their care. He proves that by focusing on both authenticity and full self-expression, even the newest leader can bypass the overwhelm and self doubt, and instead lead with a momentum that drives purposeful work and builds high-performing teams. Mitch has a J.D. MBA and has been an executive coach in San Diego for over 17 years.