Now that we’re through the elections, and the Senate runoff, it’s time to look at the expected tax and estate law changes coming down the line under the new administration.
In this episode, Derek Myron and Kyle Malmstrom discuss some of the major tax changes expected to be announced in the coming years. They dive into various strategies to minimize the impact of the increased income and estate taxes on your finances.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The potential implications of the Biden Administration’s proposed income tax reforms
- Ways to effectively transfer your wealth to your children with minimal taxes
- How the Spousal Lifetime Access Trust (SLAT) helps you use your estate tax exemptions more efficiently
- Why you must start planning early to benefit from multiple options that might not be available once legislative changes are enacted
- How to make the most out of the current low interest rate environment
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how you can be proactively prepared for the expected tax changes!