The sale of a business is probably the most important transaction for every business owner and their family. It’s a life-changing event.
In part two of this M&A series, Derek Myron talks to Eliot Peters, managing director at RA Capital Advisors, to explore the growing opportunities in the M&A space. Considering that interest rates are at an all-time low and there are an increased number of strategic buyers, now might be the best time to get maximum value for your business.
You will learn:
- What key macro forces are influencing the M&A landscape
- Reasons to not rush into any decisions about selling about your business (and what to do instead)
- Ways that the expected tax regime might affect your business sale
- How to organize your company to look and feel more professional for buyers
- How RA Capital helps family-led businesses enter highly beneficial M&A deals
- And more!
Tune in now to discover the increasing opportunities in the M&A world and get several tips on maximizing your business value!