Multi-family real estate can provide a tax-efficient wealth-building model for yourself and your family. But has COVID-19 impacted the market, and if so, how?
Today, Derek Myron speaks with Mark Gleiberman, CEO of MG Properties about multi-family real estate, the tax implications of multi-family real estate, and the impacts of COVID on the multi-family real estate market.
In this episode, you will learn:
- About MG Properties and their investment history and outlook
- Tax efficiencies that come from multi-family real estate investing
- The average return rate for multi-family real estate in various locations before and during the pandemic
- How COVID has impacted multi-family real estate
- How the underwriting process has changed in light of COVID-19
- What may happen to the real estate market if there’s a legislative change in tax-free exchanges
- And more!
Tune in now to learn more about multi-family real estate and the effect the pandemic has had on one regional player in the industry!