Selling your business to private equity firms might get you the highest sale value. But, it might not be ideal for your employees.
In part one of this two-part series, join Kyle Malmstrom and Roy Farmer, Managing Director at Business Transition Advisors, as they talk about a highly effective tool for exit planning –– Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs). They also discuss the key advantages offered by an ESOP and at what point is it the most suitable option for your business exit.
You will learn:
- How to ensure that your employees are taken care of after you exit the business
- The major tax benefits of an ESOP that could potentially save you millions in federal and state taxes
- Ways to maintain control over your business even after you’ve sold 100% of your stock
- How the benefits of an ESOP outweigh the costs involved
- How ESOPs often end up with a significant competitive advantage due to tax savings
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how an ESOP can benefit you, your company, and your employees!